Flat disciplineThe eating's been good. Lots of veggies, such that when the new box arrived yesterday we only had a handful of potatoes and half a neep left to go on the last one (although we did give away a neep to keep on top of everything). There was leftover chicken curry with roast vegetables on Monday night and Tuesday night included a creamy-leeky-cheesy-cabbage thing, more roasted vegetables and some fried mushrooms. We can't get enough of mushrooms in our house. Wednesday night there was an AGM to attend with free pizza, so the minimal meat thing went out the window in deference to the real vegetarians present. And tonight there will be Pork with further roast vegetables.
Lone DisciplineIt's strange how difficult I find it to remember to photograph myself when I'm not at work. And I was dashing up and down the country this weekend so in my tired state since I've also failed to take photographs. Therefore, hereafter follows a handy list to record what I was wearing, although I do not claim 100% accuracy for Tuesday.
- Saturday: Patterned leggings, floral skater dress, cabled hoodie (items 20, 7 and 8)
- Saturday evening bonus outfit: Hawaiian sundress (item 22)
- Sunday: Green cords, orange vest, longsleeve checked shirt (items 17, 18 and 19)
- Monday: Patterned leggings, floral skater dress, cabled hoodie (items 20, 7 and 8)
- Tuesday: Brown linen skirt, floral shirt, striped jersey blazer (items 23, 16 and 13)
- Wednesday: Plum pocket skirt, orange vest, striped jersey blazer (items 2, 18, and 13)